As you know sometimes whether to use one verb or another can turn into a difficult decision. Test yourself with the following sentences. (The answers are in the first comment.)
1. My grandma used to ________ bread every day, but now she buys it.
2. Have you finished ________ your homework? Maybe you can help me with the housework.
3. I'm a bit worried about my niece. She finds difficult to ________ friends. She should be more sociable.
4. "I'll only marry a man who can ________ a lot of money," the woman in the supermarket queue said.
5. He's such a bright student. He always ________ his best in exams.