Welcome

If you like learning English, you are on the correct blog. Here you will be able to practise the language, share your experiences, give tips to other learners and find all the information you may need.

jueves, 27 de diciembre de 2012

Fancy a song?



Once that music has come back into my life and it's Christmas, I've been reading about Christmas carols and listening to some of them, old ones and new versions of these traditional songs.

By clicking here you can read about the history of Christmas Carols, as well. 

I don't know yet if you are very fond of Christmas Carols. The only thing that I can guess is from our last class when you sang along "Santa Claus is coming to town" - it was an extraordinary performance, ha, ha, ha. But I won't be able to resist the temptation of making you sing again. Needless to say, the song will be easier and who knows? maybe Víctor or Nico can play the guitar, too.

The list of Christmas songs is endless, and many are my favourites. However, I don't want to bore you with all of them, so I've chosen the one which I can't get out of my head, today.

This is the version of "Hark, the Herald Angels Sing" flawlessly performed live by Jewel . Fancy listening to it? Here it is!!!



Well, guys, do you have a fave Christmas Carol? Perhaps the traditional and popular Spanish song "Campana sobre campana"? Leave your comments and/or links to your favourite ones. It will be entertaining to continue listening and singing along until we meet again in 2013.





All the best for you in the New Year!!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario